fake-watches.is: the best site to buy replica watches online. High quality watches, unbeatable prices, and fast shipping!
The Arab Women’s Association
The Arab Women’s Association is a registered charity organisation, established in July 1982 by a group of Arab women residing in London. The charity’s main aim is to help the needy and under-privileged children in the Middle East.
The AWA sponsorship programme aims to provide needy children with their means of livelihood. The association achieves its aims by working in co-operation with reputable charity organisations in Lebanon and Palestine.
Last Event: Annual Fund Raising Dinner
No forthcoming events at present
Please see Previous Events for details of our Annual Fund Raising Dinner.
For more information on AWA, please contact:
on 020 7039 0182 or [email protected]
The Arab Women’s Association is a UK registered charity, number 292272
Main picture is Orphan Child by Nicholas Egon
- The Science of Why We Give: The Lingering Impact of KindnessThere’s a reason why kindness is often associated with happiness – it really works! In fact, according to a recent study, kindness can have a lasting impact on the individual. Researchers found that people who were kinder often felt happier and more productive. Plus, it can be learned and applied to any situation. So next […]
- Fixing the world’s most pressing problem: giving a poor child a chance.How can we fix the world’s most pressing problem: giving a poor child a chance? One way is to provide them with the basic needs, such as food, shelter, and education. This is done by giving them a chance, which is defined as the opportunity to succeed. When given a chance, poor children can improve […]
- How to live a fulfilling life without any regrets: Mrs. Saada Fakhry’s top tipsLooking to live a life without any regrets? Mrs. Saada Fakhry has some advice that could help! In her book, Living a fulfilling life: A guide to happiness, the author offers up some key points to living a happy and fulfilling life. Some of these tips include setting goals, creating a positive mindset, and embracing […]
- The Unique Benefits of Working with Famous CharitiesWorking with famous charities can provide employees with a number of unique benefits. From learning from and working with some of the most experienced and accomplished individuals in their field to being more reliable and consistent with donations, these organizations are well worth considering for anyone looking for a career change. Famous charities have a […]
- How to Boost Your Memory and ConcentrationIf you’re looking for ways to boost your memory and concentration, you should consider these tips. Increasing your intake of healthy foods, getting enough sleep, and exercising can all help to improve your cognitive performance. Tips for boosting your memory and concentration. Enhancing your cognitive performance involves taking advantage of a number of different factors, […]
- Saudi Women Drive Change in Arab SocietySaudi Arabian women are driving change in Arab society by challenging traditional gender roles and demanding their right to education and work. They are also advocating for legal and social reform, and working to build a more inclusive society. Saudi Arabian women are driving change in Arab society by challenging traditional gender roles and demanding […]
- Charity: Why It Matters To WomenNo woman should have to struggle alone – that’s why women throughout the world giving back through charity are so important. In a world where women are often marginalized and seen as second-class citizens, charity provides them with a sense of purpose and helps them to connect with other women. It can also be beneficial […]
- Give What You Can: The Science of Charitable GivingThere is no one-size-fits-all answer to whether or not charitable giving makes a difference. However, there are many scientific reasons why it can be incredibly beneficial to help others in need. In this article, we explore the reasons why giving is one of the simplest and most effective ways to change someone’s life for the […]
- Conflict in the Middle East: What You Need to Know About Lebanon and PalestineConflict in the Middle East is on the rise, and it’s important to be aware of Lebanon and Palestine in particular. Lebanon has been suffering from a civil war for more than a decade, and Palestine is still dealing with the aftermath of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. But both countries have a lot of important things […]